Units in Stock: 10
NOTE: This board is a production "second" left over from an export order. These boards just have minor cosmetic moulding flaws on the bottom or on the logo. Makes no difference to the performance. Board + fins only. So grab yourself a CHEAP bargain!
Surf Series 6'4 Fish is a wide, flatter-rockered, modern design shortboard - they're fast and fun in down-the-line conditions!
Surf Series is an international surfboard brand that is PROUDLY MADE IN NZ in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility utilising Kiwi technology and know-how. Surf Series boards are exported, sold and surfed around the world.
Surf Series boards offer proven shapes that are designed and manufactured using the latest precision moulding technology - right here in NZ...for a refreshing change!
Surf Series surfboards are the best value in entry-level boards available. The impact resistance and wear resistance of high density polyethylene skin bonded to a light foam core is amazing. This strength and versatility means you dont have to worry about damaging it and going through the hassle of expensive ding repairs - no matter how much abuse you throw at it - it'll stand up to it!
6'4 FISH Surf Series Specifications:
- Length: 6'4
- Width: 20.47" / 52cm
- Thickness: 2.48" / 6.3cm
- Fins: 3x Mini Tuttle - Fiber-filled polycarbonate
- Design: All-around surfing from novice to intermediate
- Construction: High-density polyethylene skin bonded to a light foam core
Surf Series 6'4 Fish is the perfect:
- First surfboard for beginners - great for kids!
- An extra board at the beach house for family and friends
- Backpackers looking for a great value surfboard for travelling
- Surf schools and surf rental fleets looking for a robust board with great ROI!
- Kiwi surfers who like to keep-it-Kiwi and buy Kiwi Made!
Boardzone has worked hard to offer Surf Series at a break through price that opens the sport of surfing to the whole family! We can do this by keeping our costs down, selling direct to you and by deploying Kiwi technology, innovation and technical skills
See our Surf Series Surfboard Blog for more information about the brand.
NZ wide delivery via PBT Transport!